Friday 18 April 2014

Topshop Skate Shoes

So most of my posts are going to be reviews of products I have recently bought, or talking about products I would like or have heard good/bad things about.

A friend of mine had bought the skater shoes from topshop in black and I immediately fell in love. I'd usually also go for the black option, however since it is now spring I decided to opt for the baby pink. Which is now my new favourite colour for clothing.

I personally would highly recommend these shoes to ANYONE. The only con is they aren't too comfy to begin with, but after breaking them in (taking about a day) they are completely fine. The colour is beautiful and perfect for spring/summer. I would't advise to wear them to somewhere they could get dirty as it would ruin the colour of the shoe.

The shoe has a croc print effect and are slip on, so take no time or effort to spend forever tying laces or stopping to fix them when they have untied.  And the best thing of all is they are only £20!!!! A complete bargain for topshop.

I will most definitely be going back to get them in black and I'm hoping they will be released in different colours in time for summer.

You will find them here: http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/shoes-430/flats-459/skaters-2722266/tika2-embossed-snake-skaters-2704439?bi=1&ps=20



No comments:

Post a Comment