Wednesday 23 April 2014

First of Many Hauls

Shopping is my addiction.

I was just quickly at the shops today to collect shoes from Next and ended up picking up a few things unexpectedly. In my defence I do need to get summer clothes for both my holidays.
Next Mono Two Part Pointed Shoe; £22

So here we go..

What I originally went to the shops for were these amazing shoes. I saw them first when shopping with my mum last week, and when we got to the checkout I was given a £10 off voucher when creating an account, so I couldn't say no to these shoes. They ended up at £12. The toe is pointed, which is black suede and the heel is white faux leather. They look beautiful and are very sturdy shoes. I got these in a size 5, and will have to exchange them for the 4. I've been a size 5 for about 6 years and all of a sudden my feet must have shrunk.


River Island Silver T bad barely there
stiletto sandals; £45
As I have my school leavers (prom) coming up I had to get shoes to wear with my amazing new dress. The ones I wanted were Steve Madden from House of Fraser but unfortunately they have been out of stock everywhere for weeks now so I had no way of getting my hands on them. Very gutted. So these were the next best thing. They are just from River Island and only £45. Such a good price, as I did not see why I should spend a fortune as I would only wear them once and probably never again. They are known as the 'Silver T bar barely there stiletto sandals' and are available in many different colours. They have a buckle strap around the ankle, which will help keep them on. I also had to get these in a size 4, although the woman in the store did say they were made big. They are about 4.5 inches high (11cm) and I cannot wait to wear them (once I'm able to walk in them).

H&M Sweatshirt Top; £12.99
Next I went into H&M to return some items that were too big. I immediately fell in love with this top. It is a pastel pink - my favourite colour at the moment - with PALM SPRINGS wrote across the chest area. It has short sleeves that are already turned up and in an almost sweatshirt material. It was £12.99 and I'm sure they sold it in a pale yellow colour as well, and many different designs of the same style. It looks like the top would be cropped but it does cover your belly button and when wearing high-waisted jeans it does cover all of the zip on hem.





H&M Cropped Top; £3.99
I came across another top in H&M that was so pretty. I am also in love with palm tree print at the minute, so when I saw pink palm trees on a top I had to have it. As I was looking for my size, I saw the price tag which was only... £3.99, now how could you say no to that? It is cropped, which sits quite a bit up from my belly button and I'd say was quite a big size XS. However, it is perfect for summer and I love it. Currently they seem to have dropped their prices with most of their cropped tops being this price, and skirts as low as £3.99 as well. Amazing bargains for summer!!




Socks - Next £7,
Umbrella - H&M £4.99,
Wet Wipes - H&M 99p
 Lastly I got some essentials that I need, which are pretty boring but I will mention them anyway. The skate shoes I got from Topshop rub slightly on my feet so I had to get those socks that cover your heels and toes - I have no idea what they are called but I hope you get the idea? If you know what they are known as please let me know! I did manage to get 3 pairs for £7 from Next thankfully, as I had none at home so couldn't wear my new shoes much.  I also bought a new umbrella for £4.99 from h&m as mines broke in the wind and rain a few weeks ago. It is just a plain black one as usual.
Finally I picked up 'fresh vanilla hand and face wet wipes' from h&m purely because they smelt amazing and were 99p.


This was a pretty short haul but I felt like I've wrote tonnes. All items were bought from Fort Kinnaird, Edinburgh and are all still available in stores. Any comments are much appreciated and your opinions on what I bought would be lovely.

Much Love.







7 comments:

  1. those flats are sooo cute! I love the palm print top, I spied it last week but just don't think it would suit me, maybe with a tan?

    and thankyou so much for the kind comment on my blog :) have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, so annoyed they're the wrong size.
      A tan would definitely look amazing with it (even if the tan were to be fake)

      thank you, you as well x

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness I love both those pairs of shoes and those tops! Hope you manage to change the shoes, as they really are so beautiful :) Fab haul and thank you very much for following me taylor! really appreciate it! x
    | Life as a Petite |

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i love the heels! i cant believe how cheap the crop top was ,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! neither can I, they had so many at that price, definitely going back for more xo

      Delete
  4. Ooo, I'm a fan of these next shoes..

    Chloe xx
    http://candidlychloe0912.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete